Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

We can't keep having mini dudes like Adam Cole, Gargano getting wins over dudes 3 times their size
Happens all the time in real life, thats a silly take. In your logic it would be silly for Liv to beat Rhonda Rousey, a legit MMA trained fighter, who towers over her. But i gotcha..

Happens all the time in real life, thats a silly take. In your logic it would be silly for Liv to beat Rhonda Rousey, a legit MMA trained fighter, who towers over her. But i gotcha..
Liv didn't beat her clean, she attacked an injured Ronda the first time and she really lost the second time. That's believably

Just came back to say how fun that whole back n forth with Ko, Sami, and the USO last night....

But it echos to my point of Roman being like that if Sasha and Naomi were beefing with a bloodline tamina and Nia...

Roman could be like...

"Ain't that your wife? Control her, or I WILL"

That shit would light the entire arena up

Also I can TOTALLY see Raquel and Aaliyah getting washed at some point and Raquel getting a heel turn when she realizes bum ass Aaliyah holdin her back

And did y’all notice that you clearly hear Jimmy Uso tell Sami to get a chair?

Remember when we could clearly hear wrestlers in the thunder dome? I’d love to hear more shit like this regularly

And did y’all notice that you clearly hear Jimmy Uso tell Sami to get a chair?

Remember when we could clearly hear wrestlers in the thunder dome? I’d love to hear more shit like this regularly

It's been going on since HHH took over. Pretty sure it's done on purpose.

That's why I loved it when they had the dome and no crowd. Imo the storytelling was better. That Roman vs Jey feud...*chef's kiss*. Roman was in his bag during those matches.

Back