Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

so why becky and seth not working together?

they both are right at the cusp of main event... in fact they both know how to turn a titleless feud into main event stuff.. they're both in their heel bag right now......

i just think because they both are getting so much heat, one of them interferring on the others behalf would get the crowd to pop, and they don't want either being a babyface right now...

but this is HHH/Steph 2.0 imo

they both are right at the cusp of main event... in fact they both know how to turn a titleless feud into main event stuff.. they're both in their heel bag right now......

i just think because they both are getting so much heat, one of them interferring on the others behalf would get the crowd to pop, and they don't want either being a babyface right now...

It was a bad idea when they were faces in 2019. As heels? That can work now

...naw. Folks still get a bad taste in their mouths from their 1st forced team up.

They're both that good where they don't need the other. They doing fine as is. If it ain't broke...don't fix it.

When Becky and Seth announced their engagement, WWE did what WWE does: they made it into a terrible storyline. It just seemed so forced and then feuding with Corbin and Lacey Evans randomly didn’t help either

When Becky and Seth announced their engagement, WWE did what WWE does: they made it into a terrible storyline. It just seemed so forced and then feuding with Corbin and Lacey Evans randomly didn’t help either

Aaaannnddd this why WWE don't need to go there again. I see no purpose in doing this.

Last edited:
This Becky charaxter is still so bad. The over acting and over reacting is annoying. That shit takes me out everytime.

Last edited:

Im sure that shit is coming yo. Man they both in they bag right now and they know the shit that they pulled interfering in those matches pissed people off last night lmao look at this shit

that shit didnt work the first time around because they were going up against Constable Corbin who had crazy go away heat and Lacey Evans who wasn't ready to be put in that position.

Plus it just wasnt gonna work w/ Becky n Seth as faces

now they both doing these over the top heel characters and could be paired against better opponents. I think it'd be dope to see them put over Ford & Bel Air in a program

that shit didnt work the first time around because they were going up against Constable Corbin who had crazy go away heat and Lacey Evans who wasn't ready to be put in that position.

Plus it just wasnt gonna work w/ Becky n Seth as faces

now they both doing these over the top heel characters and could be paired against better opponents. I think it'd be dope to see them put over Ford & Bel Air in a program

Ford & Bel Air...and then who else? B/c you pretty much just name the only two people who will give them a high level quality match. Outside of them...who you got?

Ford & Bel Air...and then who else? B/c you pretty much just name the only two people who will give them a high level quality match. Outside of them...who you got?

just let it be that one program, just like it was when they went against Corbin and Lacey

not long term shit where they together 24/7

i'm just going off the heat they both got last night.....

they really going hard right now..

everybody happy auska back, everybody behind cody........

maybe have cody cut a promo where he calls out seth and disses becky too.....then have auska come out and beat becky off..have Cody and auska stand tall; to start the next raw, and then they order a mixed tag match...

if it flops,.....dismantle the alliances...if it slaps....then u got something

i'm just going off the heat they both got last night.....

they really going hard right now..

everybody happy auska back, everybody behind cody........

maybe have cody cut a promo where he calls out seth and disses becky too.....then have auska come out and beat becky off..have Cody and auska stand tall; to start the next raw, and then they order a mixed tag match...

Slow ya breaks dude there is only one chick who teams with Cody
maxresdefault (4).jpg

But nah im happy to see finally folks are waking up and realizing Big Match Cody the truth and has been for a few years now.

auska is way more crowd friendly than fucing brandi... they'll boo her out the arena

maybe have cody cut a promo where he calls out seth and disses becky too....

camron.gif

Now you know that ain't happening. That would only happen IF Seth brings up Brandy first. But to cut a promo and just randomly diss Becky 1st...meh. I can't see that.

It most definitely will. Like I said if it ain't broke...don't fix it. They got the heat. WWE don't need to put them together...again...to generate more heat wit fans.

What they doing now is fine. WWE don't need todo anything else. Don't touch it. Creative don't offer any off the wall ideas. Let it be.

Now...if it was anyone outside of them 4...then maybe you do need to do it. Let's just enjoy how things are now.

Back