Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Lol best hair cut segment ever in wrestling. Cut that hoe hair!!

Way better then when they do a hair vs hair match. Just do it!!

Brock and Roman gonna end up being a dq

I didn't think about that...but you could be right.

I cuz I don't think WWE is truly invested in unifying the titles. Doin so means mucking up their merchandise money.

But if they are...how will they do it? If Brock wins...you actually think he's gonna be pullin full time duties by doing Raw and SD? I see Roman doing that than I see Brock.

So, they've effectively sold:

The Austin KO show
Becky v Bianca
Seth v Cody
And Brock v Roman is already money...

I'm very disappointed in the tag picture though .. But from the men and women ... Especially the women. They got the top 8 women in one match. They all deserved singles matches or at the least regular tag.... This fatal 4 way is a waste

The triple threat men's has potential.... But at they least it's three real tag teams. And they built the story over time

Edge AJ is lame
Lashley better squash omos. Some over the top feats will be cool. I'm positive omos while existence is for the powerhouse dudes to get crowd popping spots.

Like how niggaz would occasionally lift up big show.

Miz and Logan Paul is dumb.
Ricochet is a waste
Pat macafee
Austin theory
The 24/7 shit

All thatshit is a waste of time, and places they could have put those women matches I talked about.

Naomi and Sasha should have had a match against each other instead of a bs tag

Rhea and bazler could have put on a classic

Zelina vs Natty would slap

Carmella vs Liv could give those two a chance to show they got real skill too....

Just my take aways

Nah.

Sami been killing it and hes gonna shine against the jackass boys. Knoxville has been a total pro unlike when the rest of the cast was corsping against umaga years ago. You can tell he has an affinity for Andy Kaufman and his approach has aped a lot from his style.

Ronda and Charlotte cant cut promos to save their lives, but the match has greatness potential. Hopefully the deliver in ring.

Pat about to show out with Austin. A good spot for theory too to shine. This is akin to Cena cutting promos on cutouts of Jay Z and Fabulous where he's getting a showcase as he starts his path to credibility.

Edge and AJ gonna have a great match and probably keep building their feud post mania so hopefully they get free rein to paint their own vision.

The multi tag could (but probably wont) spit out interesting stories for the whole year. Sasha is obviously biding her time and Naomi is always a segment away from getting to come visit the island of relevancy. Let Rhea and Liv take the belts and all of a sudden that division has an act with legs to build around.

Tldr: theres a lot of potentially good things goin in and more coming out if they push the right acts.

So, they've effectively sold:

The Austin KO show
Becky v Bianca
Seth v Cody
And Brock v Roman is already money...

I'm very disappointed in the tag picture though .. But from the men and women ... Especially the women. They got the top 8 women in one match. They all deserved singles matches or at the least regular tag.... This fatal 4 way is a waste

The triple threat men's has potential.... But at they least it's three real tag teams. And they built the story over time

Edge AJ is lame
Lashley better squash omos. Some over the top feats will be cool. I'm positive omos while existence is for the powerhouse dudes to get crowd popping spots.

Like how niggaz would occasionally lift up big show.

Miz and Logan Paul is dumb.
Ricochet is a waste
Pat macafee
Austin theory
The 24/7 shit

All thatshit is a waste of time, and places they could have put those women matches I talked about.

Naomi and Sasha should have had a match against each other instead of a bs tag

Rhea and bazler could have put on a classic

Zelina vs Natty would slap

Carmella vs Liv could give those two a chance to show they got real skill too....

Just my take aways

I dont know man.. that would of been a lot of damn womens matches and thats not counting the two for the titles

Atleast w/ that big multi woman tag match theyll be putting spotlight on the womens tag titles which need it..

& I cant believe some of yall sleeping on Edge & AJ like that! to me that one has potential to be match of the night on whatever night its on, you know those mfs bout to lay it all out there just cause its mania.

I agree we could do without the Logan Pau/Miz match.. that shit is so stupid and that spot could of been filled w/ a US title match.

Mcafee vs Theory I feel like they should of started the build up to that much earlier to get people more invested.. but the match could be good if we getting the same Pat that we got on NXT.

I dont know man.. that would of been a lot of damn womens matches and thats not counting the two for the titles

Atleast w/ that big multi woman tag match theyll be putting spotlight on the womens tag titles which need it..

& I cant believe some of yall sleeping on Edge & AJ like that! to me that one has potential to be match of the night on whatever night its on, you know those mfs bout to lay it all out there just cause its mania.

I agree we could do without the Logan Pau/Miz match.. that shit is so stupid and that spot could of been filled w/ a US title match.

Mcafee vs Theory I feel like they should of started the build up to that much earlier to get people more invested.. but the match could be good if we getting the same Pat that we got on NXT.
Yeah to me the easiest match of the night contender is AJ vs EDGE plus i feel both want to go out and have an amazing match but then again AJ and Naka was supposed to be the same feel and it ended up being a let down so hope they pull through.

I think the build to AJ vs Edge is why nobody gives a fuck tho. They literally did nothing interesting. Just got to bank on the match.

Back