Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Eva set up perfectly for a heel run, proclaiming herself the winner of a match she didnt compete in? *chefs kiss*

Between that and rkbro shenanigans, raw finally got some acts that work.

Kofi heel betrayal. ND must've approved that. I can see them doing it. Especially if it means puttin Woods over. It's his time now.

Eva set up perfectly for a heel run, proclaiming herself the winner of a match she didnt compete in? *chefs kiss*

Between that and rkbro shenanigans, raw finally got some acts that work.

I actually kinda enjoyed Eva’s first run when she was on smackdown. I really liked her old
entrance

yea i know but they getting the blame tonight..

fuck em

fans be so ungrateful man

Shitting on a new call up for going over Naomi. Shits ridiculous

in their defense…
the announcers didn’t do piper any favors. never mentioned she was in NXT UK. never mentioned her name. didn’t give her any credibility whatsoever

so when casual fans see this mystery woman SQUASH a two time woman’s champion out of nowhere, i think a simple “what the fuck?” is a rational response

Too y'all watching Raw just curious what's keeping y'all tuning in? Hopefully I can start watching again. Any good reasons?
It's habitual at this point. Right now if it isn't Lashley/MVP or Riddle/RKO I'm not invested in MNR. I'm only watching the opening segment and 3rd hour right now

in their defense…
the announcers didn’t do piper any favors. never mentioned she was in NXT UK. never mentioned her name. didn’t give her any credibility whatsoever

so when casual fans see this mystery woman SQUASH a two time woman’s champion out of nowhere, i think a simple “what the fuck?” is a rational response

yea i never understood why they never acknowledge the call ups being from one of the other shows

but for me anytime somebody like that comes in and fucks somebody up out the gate then they got my attention and i wanna see where its going

im not stuck on "such and such deserves better" im just trying to see what they got planned for this person since thats how they decided to debut them. People gotta learn how to give shit a chance

If Jeff Hardy would of got pinned by Cedric last week ya'll know they would of said that he deserved better too.. and my question would of been why does Jeff Hardy "deserve" to go over Cedric when I thought we wanted them to make new stars?

The shit with Alexa is so cringe. She bodying girls 3 times her size all while acting like she undertaker, smh
We flipped on Raw saw the Alexa Bliss match with Nia Jax and my girl legit response what "this is stupid.." I told her this why I haven't been watching Raw lately, just horrible shit.

Back