Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Renee show in alot of bias towards her husband already.... It's not professional.... As far as McIntyre vs. Ambrose he's not on Macs level he been a world champion i know but let's be honest he's a solid midcard wrestler at most
No she didn't...

Lol, she doing fine, in fact, this her best show thus far...

And even if she did, so what?? Niggaz stay having crushes on female wrestlers. Corey Graves loses his shit Everytime Mandy Rose comes out, and let's not even bring up Jerry the king Lawler...

Renee doing fine, if she put her boyfriend a little more over than normal.... So fucking what...??

She did it in a way that I can tell you I ain't notice.... But c'mon son....... She ain't even do all that

No she didn't...

And even if she did, so what?? Niggaz stay having crushes on female wrestlers. Corey Graves loses his shit Everytime Mandy Rose, and let's not even bring up Jerry the king Lawler...

Renee doing fine, if she put her boyfriend a little more than normal.... So fucking what...??

She did it in a way that I can tell you I ain't notice.... But c'mon son....... She ain't even do all that
Playboy always got the worst takes in the forum lol

No she didn't...

And even if she did, so what?? Niggaz stay having crushes on female wrestlers. Corey Graves loses his shit Everytime Mandy Rose comes out, and let's not even bring up Jerry the king Lawler...

Renee doing fine, if she put her boyfriend a little more over than normal.... So fucking what...??

That's not her boyfriend du... that's her husband.

That's not her boyfriend du... that's her husband.
Imagine Stephanie calling a hhh match
Imagine Bree calling a DB match
Imagine Maryse calling a Miz match
Imagine Lana calling a Rusev match
Imagine Naomi calling a Jay Uso match

As a wife.... She was mad cool about it.... In fact if I'm Ambrose I'm telling her to make me sound like a million dollars...

JR and Stone cold were best friends cuz of the way he put Austin over.....

I give renee a pass.... She can put her husband over...

No she didn't...

Bhbbu bbbb b h

Back