Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Very good match to wrap that feud up. And they got through the shit with no super natural shit thats what I love about it.

we got to see everybody shine tonight too. Seeing Lumis & Gacy work together i wouldnt mind seeing them go after those tag titles at some point, maybe they throw them in contention through some contenders matches or something and it leads to them vs JD

Very good match to wrap that feud up. And they got through the shit with no super natural shit thats what I love about it.

we got to see everybody shine tonight too. Seeing Lumis & Gacy work together i wouldnt mind seeing them go after those tag titles at some point, maybe they throw them in contention through some contenders matches or something and it leads to them vs JD

If I'm not mistaken...HHH never intended to have that super natural essence wit the group. Yeah they have the appearance...but he still wanted them to be vulnerable. They still wrestlers at the end of the day.

Liv's reign on the top short like leprachuans. Thank god it'll be over come Bad Blood.

Man i saw somebody post a crazy ass theory

it was a side by side clip of Liv mocking Rhea on the crutches last week and then one of Rhea doing the same thing to Raquel a couple months ago like the same exact shit.. bar for bar. N it was saying Raquel might fuck over Rhea and link up w/ Liv. Could just be a crazy coincidence but Raquel do owe her a receipt

it was a side by side clip of Liv mocking Rhea on the crutches last week and then one of Rhea doing the same thing to Raquel a couple months ago like the same exact shit.. bar for bar. N it was saying Raquel might fuck over Rhea and link up w/ Liv. Could just be a crazy coincidence but it Raquel do owe her a receipt
I mean Liv having Raquel be her heavy is a good look but if it means we gotta deal with her having a longer title reign i'll pass

I mean Liv having Raquel be her heavy is a good look but if it means we gotta deal with her having a longer title reign i'll pass

yea that shit also continues the pattern of Raquel having to play the muscle for everybody which i think down the line is gonna lead to a big story for her once it finally get brought up

Every single day WWE dreads the fact that they never came up with the Bullet Club. Everything with Devitt always comes back to the Bullet Club.

Judgement Day has become the Bullet Club lmfao.

it was a side by side clip of Liv mocking Rhea on the crutches last week and then one of Rhea doing the same thing to Raquel a couple months ago like the same exact shit.. bar for bar. N it was saying Raquel might fuck over Rhea and link up w/ Liv. Could just be a crazy coincidence but Raquel do owe her a receipt

I mean if you actually think about it...this all about the chickens comin home to roost for Damien and Rhea.

Rhea took out Liv (and also Raquel).

Damien screwed Finn from winning the title.

So as much as those 2 can get mad at their former compadres....they caused that on themselves. It karma baby

Back