Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Guess we're getting Dom or Balor & Liv v. Priest & Rhea at Berlin then the Balor / Priest & Liv / Rhea singles matches at Bad Blood.

Again I remember folks trashing them in the beginning. Sayin they need to break them up cuz it won't work. Blah blah.

The fans reactions...cheers & boos says it all.

To be fair, at the start it was pretty shaky but they righted the ship and kept with it. Somewhere Edge is smiling.

Yeah why....why I am I not surprised by this from Du. Lol
Naw, this far white man gonna shout ":I outta come down there and shut y'all up"

I'm like

" Naw, you needa take your goofy ass home safely to your family while we still being nice"

To be fair, at the start it was pretty shaky but they righted the ship and kept with it. Somewhere Edge is smiling.

It's usually shaky in beginning. Especially when you're bringing folks together to form a faction. Folks just need to have more patience. The potential was there from the start and now it's paying off.

ALL PRAISES BE TO EDGE! Lol!

Naw, this far white man gonna shout ":I outta come down there and shut y'all up"

I'm like

" Naw, you needa take your goofy ass home safely to your family while we still being nice"

Oh he wanted his kids to grow up in a fatherless household.

Last edited:
Back