Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

wwe goes overboard with their kayfabe diagnosis

i’m still tryna figure out how Lashley took the brunt of the impact yet it’s strowman who hasn’t been seen since

I would be fine with Sasha backstabbing bayley at extreme rules but Becky vs Sasha does look interesting for summerslam

I'd have Sasha beat the shit outta Baylee at Extreme Rules then pin her on Smackdown or RAW. THEN have her beat the shit outta Charlotte in a segment somewhere before laying out the challenge to Becky for a match at Summerlslam

Y'all impatient, Sasha and Becky is a Wrestlemania match, she's been gone to long to just throw her in there against Becky with hardly no buildup

Y'all impatient, Sasha and Becky is a Wrestlemania match, she's been gone to long to just throw her in there against Becky with hardly no buildup

There’s more than a month between now and summerslam, their second biggest ppv of the year. Not everything needs to be saved for mania

There’s more than a month between now and summerslam, their second biggest ppv of the year. Not everything needs to be saved for mania

Summerslam should be Sasha vs Bayley, already got the friends turn to enemies thing that would be there. If not Mania then Sasha vs Becky could be Survivor Series

I really don’t wanna see Brock vs Seth yet again and hear Seth talk about how Brock is never here and Paul Heyman talk about his client being the reigning defending etc. New opponent please

They built heat for this match real quick...

That's a good move... Back stage segments that give matches relevance

Like 3 weeks ago I would have gave no fucks this match... Tonight I'm really in it

Back