Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Don’t be surprised if Logan Paul wins the briefcase. He’s the biggest star in a match full of mid carders and/or jobbers.

BoilingHelpfulGrouse-size_restricted.gif
This a special type of evil

Yea the NXT champion lost clean in a non-title, unadvertised match the night before his defense on NXT to a guy who will most likely lose on Saturday, but who cares? It was a good showing. Vince with another stellar writing performance tonight. If he keeps this up, he'll be back in gorilla in no time

nice showing from melo
I understand he’s the NXT champion but there’s no reason for the world heavyweight championship contender should lose to a developmental talent

Only super dorks are getting riled up that Melo lost. I don’t see the issue. Had Melo won these same folks woulda been sayin how could we take the #1 contender for the WHC seriously. Might as well not even have the match happen at all just to appease the elitist

i expected him to lose to finn and i’m okay with it
now if he loses to corbin tonight i’m boycotting…

i’m lying. i can’t boycott something i don’t watch anymore

but i’d be disappointed

Hopefully they dont pull no bullshit

idk tho

Only super dorks are getting riled up that Melo lost. I don’t see the issue. Had Melo won these same folks woulda been sayin how could we take the #1 contender for the WHC seriously. Might as well not even have the match happen at all just to appease the elitist

Complaining just for the hell of it

Fickle azzz "fans"

Back