Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

IceBerg said MJF lost last week so Vince booking Dynamite too. Champs been losing non title matches for decades, Roman is the exception and I've been pulling out my hair cause that dude never loses.
And we tell you that you're hating every single week. You even lost a bet to throw up the ☝🏾🩸

No complaints... Cuz shit talking is shit talking.

This other nigga though... He got us out here commiting war crimes against civil rights cuz we say the champs still look strong when it took 8 people total at ring side to cause it.

Niggaz is willfully hysterical

You're making all that extra shit up.

You're being extra.

That's all we've saying from the jump.

You're being extra. No one is ganging up on you or trying to assassinate your character. That's a heavy dramatization of the events. Or... As I said you're being extra.

Because all we did was disagree with you. This extra shit... That's all you bruh. Niggaz been jokes on the Internet since the Internet... We joke chitown for his bad takes too.... Everybody catch shit in here.

Only person calling people fascists, and talking about assassinations, and Hitler is your extra ass

Like bruh.... You wilding

Trying to tell u....

1684277872125.png

Cuz I don't believe in being a hero.... No matter what you save someone from, they'll still run back into something even worse 🤷🏿‍♂️

And I literally said it was dumb for MJF to get pinned too.
Champs shouldn't be losing ANY matches/getting pinned until they lose the title. This is why titles don't mean ish in WWE. If every week you see a champ go down for the 3-second tan, but at PLEs all of a sudden getting Ws. What sense does that make? And MJF getting pinned was dumb too, but it's rare that happens in AEW so they get a pass...not Vince though. That's his MO
But bullies and fascists don’t care about the truth kiddos.

Champions shouldn’t be getting pinned unless they losing the title

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Bet he ain't have shit to say in that thread after it went down either
Wasn’t even in the thread at that time. My posts literally go from the end of the Julia hart match to near the end of the main event. Plus I literally just quoted a post of me saying it was dumb.

What was that other time where they lied on someone to paint a narrative to turn people against them? I can’t remember.

You know what’s funny? Half y’all say y’all ignoring me, but every time I say something y’all don’t agree with you’re magically able to see my posts to comment on them. Lmao

Back