Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 8/19

Finn balor has PLE matches against Brock Lesnar !, Tribal Chief Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Edge, AJ Styles, and the Fiend. And is currently being positioned against the current World Champion. He's a champion *right now* and a prominent part of the top storyline on Raw heading into Summerslam (a spot he also had last year).

Yeah who remembers the multiple main events against the Tribal Chief, hell in a cell at Wrestlemania, being the 1st ever universal champion, wrestling Seth for the World Title at Summerslam, being in the top stable on Raw for years, all while amassing a grand slam (not including his multiple nxt title reigns).
Being the first universal champ for 1 day and losing all the other world title matches he's been in.

Finn has a career that 98% of the roster would kill for.
Being the first universal champ for 1 day and losing all the other world title matches he's been in.
You know who had the same championship trajectory? Andre the Giant.

Mick Foley was WWF champion for a grand total of 36 days. So what? Finn is always prominently featured, always has something to do, and is currently in the hottest angle on Raw.

What are you gonna say when he screws Damian out of the title?

Finn has a career that 98% of the roster would kill for.

You know who had the same championship trajectory? Andre the Giant.

Mick Foley was WWF champion for a grand total of 36 days. So what? Finn is always prominently featured, always has something to do, and is currently in the hottest angle on Raw.

What are you gonna say when he screws Damian out of the title?
Means nothing. No memorable title reigns, the fourth wheel on a four person faction now a 6 person faction. The only thing he's good for is being in a tag team. He's not the guy y'all try to make him out to be.

Finn's booking is fine. The muthafucca has a title around his waist. He's on tv WEEKLY...which is one of the most important things to a talent on that roster. He and the group are always involved in a storyline/feud. So I'm not sure what's the complaint here about him.

Was there a period where he went thru a "lull" b4 JD...of course. Majority of them do. VKM wasnt really sold on him. But Finn...and each one of them has benefited greatly being in the group:

Finn...at one point mofo was having matches on Main Event.

Rhea...there was a point where folks were questioning what are they doing wit her. Like she stalled out.

Preist... ruh was getting high praises for his work ethic, but was also questioned about his direction.

Dom...was finally from under his dad but looked intimidated. No...he was intimidated by the crowd reaction to his heel turn. Cuz bruh looked like he was gettin ready to cry b4 cutting his 1st promo as heel wit JD, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Means nothing. No memorable title reigns, the fourth wheel on a four person faction now a 6 person faction. The only thing he's good for is being in a tag team. He's not the guy y'all try to make him out to be.
I pretty much agree except for the last sentence, since he gets hurt when he's given the ball to run with, we haven't really seen his potential on the main roster. I feel like his role in JD has partly been to test how long Finn can stay healthy in an active role on the main roster. I could see him winning the WWE title sooner than later.

Finn just re-signed for 5 years cus he know he In a good position in WWE. If he left he wasn't gonna be in a top program in AEW. Not likehe has been this past few years in WWE and going anywhere else would be going backwards

I also think he will get another Crack at a world title run. He's a HHH guy.

• Tyler Bate did sustain an injury on NXT last week. Pete Dunne will still be featured on TV moving forward
  • We're told that Rhea Ripley had been discussed for a television return internally for almost a month.
  • There wasn't any heat on Pat McAfee for the "Brick shit house" line about Bron Breakker. There were some chuckles and a "can't wait for Netflix" line in Gorilla.
  • Carlito is not officially listed with Judgment Day internally
WWE Raw Producers

• Jey Uso vs. Chad Gable: Jason Jordan
  • Pete Dunne vs. Bronson Reed: Abyss
  • Sami Zayn & Bron Breakker promo: Shawn Daivari
  • Braun Stowman & Awesome Truth vs. Judgment Day: Petey Williams
  • Ilja Dragunov vs. Bron Brekaker: Shawn Daivari
  • Lyra, Kayden and Katana vs. Damage CTRL: TJ Wilson
  • LWO vs. Liv Morgan & Dominik Mysterio: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode

Finn just re-signed for 5 years cus he know he In a good position in WWE. If he left he wasn't gonna be in a top program in AEW. Not likehe has been this past few years in WWE and going anywhere else would be going backwards

I also think he will get another Crack at a world title run. He's a HHH guy.

I wouldnā€™t at all be shocked if Finn gets a WHC run at some point next year.

I wouldnā€™t at all be shocked if Finn gets a WHC run at some point next year.

yea at some point he will i do believe. I dont know if itll be next year unless somebody goes down with an injury or something but definitely before his contract expires he'll hold it again

Back