Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

I don't know what's up with Bray Wyatt situation but if he don't return by Wrestlemania then creative should have Bobby Lashley against Solo, or Karrion Kross at Wrestlemania as a kickoff match
Gotta disagree. Just leave him off the card. No reason to shoehorn and force a heatless match even if it is on the pre-show.

Brandi and Cody were killing the promos early AEW(Cody never stopped he is probabaly the hest promo in wrestling rn).

It would be dope if Cody can lock in a similar entrance for Mania like he did in AEW with his "boxing team" with him(DDP, Arn Anderson, Brandi, etc). I can bet money Goldust will be there too with TK permission.

Last edited:
Brandi and Cody were killing the promos early AEW. It would be dope if Cody can lock in a similar entrance for Mania like he did in AEW with his "boxing team" with him(DDP, Arn Anderson, Brandi, etc).
Nah, I remember those bullshit promo's she was doing when she had the goofy faction with Luther and Kong. Only good promo she had was against Dan Lambert

Lol fans never liked Brandi outside of when she was doing something with Cody or doing the Heels stuff online

Raw Producers

- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn segment: Michael Hayes

- Austin Theory vs. Montez Ford: Abyss

- Mustafa Ali vs. Omos: Abyss

- Impaulsive TV: Shane Helms

- Johnny Gargano vs. Dominik Mysterio: Jamie Noble

- Rhea Ripley vs. Baykey: TJ Wilson

- Chad Gable vs. Ricochet: Adam Pearce

- Bianca Belair & Asuka vs. Chelsea Green & Piper Niven: Shawn Daivari

- Cody Rhodes & Roman Reigns promo: Michael Hayes

Bacsktage news

- Carmella was off this weekend's house shows as well. The plan had been to continue with she and Chelsea Green, but the decision was made over the weekend to replace her with Piper Niven. Nobody we spoke to had an update.

- This week's Raw was a complete sellout and the highest grossing Raw/SD in St. Louis history

- Bobby Lashley was not listed on this episode of Raw at all, but was backstage at the show. He worked Baron Corbin at a WWE live event this past weekend

- Shelton Benjamin vs. Charlie Dempsey was filmed for Main Event, as was Nathan Frazer vs. Bronson Reed.

- Both Main Event taping matches were produced by Molly Holly.

FsQ3rRwXsA0-YRv

Back