Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Shane kind of asking for it when he say that best in the world shit

They ought to know thats what dude used to call himself before he left. The crowd should stil shut the fuck up about that shit but you know they not goin to. Especially now that everybody THINKS he made an indy appearance

Lacey done got that rocket strapped to her back It looks like.

i was expecting them have her to play the chicken shit heel role but hell naw, she wanted all the smoke

New comers to wwe bitching about their position and importance need to be humbled. I get Rush was doing more outside of wwe, so maybe he should’ve stayed away.

Logically, what did he think would happen for him? I’m sure he was warned many times by friends not to make this move.

Grind hard and shut up. If he played his cards right and had been patient, he could’ve easily been CW champ

Grind hard and shut up. If he played his cards right and had been patient, he could’ve easily been CW champ

giphy (18).gif

Rush seems like he would be a perfect match for AEWs mid card, his size and ego wont work in WWE.

Last edited:
So is Daniel Bryan a RAW superstar or smackdown?! If he still on smackdown then why the fuck are 3 smackdown dudes on RAW? It'll probably lead to a 3 on 3 or some shit but still wtf

So is Daniel Bryan a RAW superstar or smackdown?! If he still on smackdown then why the fuck are 3 smackdown dudes on RAW? It'll probably lead to a 3 on 3 or some shit but still wtf

Basically, Kofi/DB/Reigns are still SD Superstars. Vince is going to use a the "wild card rule" where he picks 3 random SD talent to show up on RAW each week and vice versa.

Imo, if he's going to do that then it's time to end the brand extension b/c what's the point of having one?

Look like Aj was hinting at bringing over Finn & the boys

I read that he wanted too

Basically, Kofi/DB/Reigns are still SD Superstars. Vince is going to use a the "wild card rule" where he picks 3 random SD talent to show up on RAW each week and vice versa.

Imo, if he's going to do that then it's time to end the brand extension b/c what's the point of having one?

yea it makes it all pointless tbh

Back