Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

She cashed in on an injured Ronda after her match. That's a heel move.

Idk why y'all think people can lose 50 out of 55 matches, seize an opportunity to win a championship and think people gon see them as legit. Word to the Miz last year getting squashed by Lashley.
Bruh it was against Ronda Rousey..

In Liv Morgans case that was an under dog move. When she cashed in I thought that she was gonna lose and I know I aint the only one who did.

I wanna see shades of Eddie through him..it might be corny but it would’ve been dope if he was just like, “you ain’t my father…my father is dead!” For a few weeks then lead to he feels Eddie was more of a father to him than Rey…I understand why they didn’t but it would’ve been a hell of a storyline to go that long from when he was a kid to now

Bruh it was against Ronda Rousey..

In Liv Morgans case that was an under dog move. When she cashed in I thought that she was gonna lose and I know I aint the only one who did.
And that matters...why? Ronda was the face in he feud against Natalya. That's why she was working the injury angle with her to make her win seem more valiant. Liv waited until after the match when she was injured and tired to cash in. That's a heel move. Not an underdog move, a heel move. What are you talking about?

Back