Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

I don't hate women I just have testosterone where I don't bleed like you do every month

iu

Get this weak ass shit outta here and bury it with your garbage ass Bulls and fuck nigga White Sox

Try again fuck boy, my post was in response to the Raw ratings being posted up and niggas being sensitive about the lack of substance behind trash ass forum gimmicks

I was the first to say Riddle wasn't it but I was wrong. The company need to put a title on him

theyll do it but I disagree, I just don’t see it… I’ll say early Orton was maybe viewed the same way..so maybe I’ll be surprised at a later time but currently, I’m not a fan of the guy like that

theyll do it but I disagree, I just don’t see it… I’ll say early Orton was maybe viewed the same way..so maybe I’ll be surprised at a later time but currently, I’m not a fan of the guy like that
Him acting like a doofus made me not like him early on but his in ring work is good

They turned his goofy up big time whenever he came up from NXT. He wasn't as goofy on there but its working and I'm not so sure if I'd change it right now.. I mean maybe later down the line when he does finally enter title contention but id leave him be for now

They turned his goofy up big time whenever he came up from NXT. He wasn't as goofy on there but its working and I'm not so sure if I'd change it right now.. I mean maybe later down the line when he does finally enter title contention but id leave him be for now

They need to put one of those titles (RAW BELT) on him sooner than later. He's too over to not be carrying any belt it almost feels like a waste.

They need to put one of those titles (RAW BELT) on him sooner than later. He's too over to not be carrying any belt it almost feels like a waste.

throw a U.S. title on him…if they still had the big gold belt (WHC) then that’d be a cool test run

throw a U.S. title on him…if they still had the big gold belt (WHC) then that’d be a cool test run

They treat the US title like shit. Thought Bobby winning it would do some good but bruh hasn't defended that shit since and probably gonna lose it right back to Theory.

Once they split the straps hopefully.

I could see him holding down SD as top guy with Reigns coming over to RAW I just don't know how we get there tho.

I could see him holding down SD as top guy with Reigns coming over to RAW I just don't know how we get there tho.

That’s what HHH is gonna have to figure out. Maybe have Roman defend the belts in separate matches at the same premium live event or something?

That’s what HHH is gonna have to figure out. Maybe have Roman defend the belts in separate matches at the same premium live event or something?

They need to get at least one of the belts off Roman before the year is over. I’d go as far as saying both. If Rock / Roman is still the destination for WM you don’t need any title on the line for that. Let Roman cross 700 days and have him drop them.

That could work. Then they maybe have Theory cash in and win during one of the matches or you do what @Chi-Town B said during a normal defense and have him specify which strap he cashing in for when he hands in the briefcase.

However he loses I just feel like its gonna be off of that cash in they been teasing it way too much

Who had the last failed cash in, I can't remember. If it was recent then I can see Theory winning but just be a transitional champ

Back