Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

I don't think this a force though... It just works
Oh I know i def think so too I just think WWE would avoid it after last time they had them together on tv it wasnt really any energy in the crowd for it. Force meaning wrestling fans always shitting on couple stories.

They going to have her be around guys on the same caliber as Balor, dont think Montez is close to there.

It makes the most organic sense... They already an established tag team.... In what world wouldn't they have her back??

Seems like lazy booking plus IMO..Street Profit aren't that type of a draw...

And where do they fit in story wise? Bianca didn't get jump or anything...team Bianca up w Edge and others and now we are talking

Side note:

I do agree splitting Edge up from the judgement day was too early.

Yeah Cody bruises was swollen too, a podcast I was listening to said half his body was his fathers. Lol
If it was fake it would of started smearing as well.

Balor is a huge odd ball in that group. Part of me kind of hopes he is kicked out to some how or playing them and they got somebody else for the lead role.

Throw in Ciampa now this just a ex NXT stable they throwing together because they failed to find a singles run. The Edge charactet was best fit to stay.

Last edited:
Of course WWE would have 2 (!) sponsors for its replays during the match lol. Anything for the most money possible

Back