Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

MJF contract is up in what? 2024? The way WWE making bank roll right now you think they cant afford to blow AEW out of the water with a wild contract?
But thats why Cody's run here is important. Dont reinvent the wheel. I know historically that hasn't been Vinnie Mac's thing but AEW isnt WCW / ECW

Yeah I don't trust WWE...aka...Vince.

Someone like MJF's caliber need that creative freedom. It what makes him so great as a heel. He blows Miz out the water when it comes to promos.

I think that's how Bailey comes back..... She's gonna find it hilarious that they're still a team

Yeah I don't trust WWE...aka...Vince.

Someone like MJF's caliber need that creative freedom. It what makes him so great as a heel. He blows Miz out the water when it comes to promos.

Word on the skreet is that MJF been talking highly about the WWE so who knows. But I agree they would have to let MJF cook. One could assume that by 2024 Roman wont be around as much as they gonna need some new stars so shit aligns IMO

Word on the skreet is that MJF been talking highly about the WWE so who knows. But I agree they would have to let MJF cook. One could assume that by 2024 Roman wont be around as much as they gonna need some new stars so shit aligns IMO

I wouldn't be surprised if what MJF is doing is pure shenanigans. Pulling the okey doke

Back