Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Elimination Chamber doesn't even feel like any worthwhile matches are happening, they just threw some shit together.

You know what’s the worse part? There’s one more ppv after elimination chamber that’s before mania. Fast lane.

Im happy for revival but they are injury prone was it wise to give them the belts?

I hope they have a successful run w/ no injuries but if some shit does happen then WWE should release they asses cause It'll be the perfect "See, this is why we aint let yall run w/ it" message to they asses. After they could go join AEW.

Another thing worth pointing out tho is that they weren't complaining because they hadn't been tag team champions. They were complaining because the way the company was handling the entire tag team division. So I think they would of been straight w/out getting the straps right now just so long as they were booked right and made to look like an important part to the division

Someone was saying that they’re both faces (Ronda/Becky) so they wanted a heel, so they had Vince bring in Charolette.

Makes sense, but it’s Charolette AGAIN..

Someone was saying that they’re both faces (Ronda/Becky) so they wanted a heel, so they had Vince bring in Charolette.

Makes sense, but it’s Charolette AGAIN..

But Ronda been acting like a heel the past 2-3 weeks it seems?

its like a slow turn but hell the crowd has pretty much already deemed her the heel in this situation anyways so dont it make sense to just roll w/ her as the heel?

like I said it could be a dope story if they go the way of making Charlotte look like a corporate sell out who sold her soul the Mcmahons to get the strap back.

Only thing they need to decide is if they wanna make Charlotte a super heel right now who people gonna hate for a few years or do they wanna give everybody that happy ending by giving Becky Lynch her biggest win to date at Wrestlemania

If it were me in charge of booking that one I'd give Becky her mania moment and then just over the next few months focus on Charlotte slowly becoming a corporate sell out.

Then I'd have it all come together in a big ass rematch at Summerslam between her and Becky where Charlotte truly shocks everybody and joins the McMahons. Have em all come out and raise her hand and shit after she cheats to beat Becky for the strap

Speaking of fantasy booking. I had something. If it were me, Becky would have retained at TLC but lose the title to Asuka at the rumble. Becky is a surprise entrant and wins. Would have pushed back the women’s tag titles til mania and have her feud with nia for the chamber and fastlane. Becks still doesn’t make a decision on who she wants to face. After beating nia at fastlane, she beats up Alicia Foxx and Sarah Logan in a random raw match and then calls out Ronda and officially challenges her at mania for the Raw women’s title. Ronda jumps in the ring thru the crowd and they brawl. Like a serious brawl. Vince feels the tension and says they can’t have any physical contact til mania (like hhh/austin no way out 2001). They get close but no physical contact. The second to last raw before mania, hhh cuts a promo about how Becky/Ronda feels like him vs Austin in 2001. Then the glass shatters and Austin comes out to a thunderous ovation. Austin agrees that Ronda and Becky seems like when him and hhh went at it in 2001. It’s a very intense conversation but no physical contact. No pedigree or stunner. This makes it all the more interesting and Vince decides to up the ante and make the match a 2 out of 3 falls match. The last raw before mania, Becky can attack any of Ronda’s 4 housewomen or Ronda can take out Sasha/Bayley etc. the match at mania is epic. Ronda attempts a Phoenix splash from the top of the cage and misses. There’s blood. It’s intense. Becky wins. Ronda rematch is the next week, not the raw after mania. Becks wins that too. As Ronda says her goodbyes, someone attacks her from behind and throws her off the stage. After Ronda has her babies she comes back for revenge. Boom

Austin should stun Becky, leave that bitch out cold and say there’s only ONE SOB that’s STONE COLD! dump some beer on her and walk out...

Austin should stun Becky, leave that bitch out cold and say there’s only ONE SOB that’s STONE COLD! dump some beer on her and walk out...

Lol as I kinda like Beckys character change because it's more versatile now I cant help but half the time just shake my head how much of a watered down SCSA she is trying to be and it comes off ehhh. Even the fans like on monday are starting to not react as much.

I liked Becky up until the McMahon feud.

It happens but she does come off Austin like.. her walk, knee brace, f the system, but she has a water-downed attitude.

It’s just too wack. Stop that angle, focus on Rousey, and Charolette I guess. Use them, not the McMahons. We don’t need male/female versions of all characters.

It happens but she does come off Austin like.. her walk, knee brace, f the system, but she has a water-downed attitude.

It’s just too wack. Stop that angle, focus on Rousey, and Charolette I guess. Use them, not the McMahons. We don’t need male/female versions of all characters.

Becky should just do Becky. She's 100% likeable without the Stone Cold impersonation. Charlotte is cool and better as a heel but I wish they kept her out of this. People are sick of seeing her pushed into everything and I hope this is just Vince just trolling the fuck out of everyone. It does look like this going to be a triple threat.

Dont hold much to it but apparently Fastlane early advertising shows Charlotte vs Becky hopefully thats a winner goes to Mania match.

Lol why do you spell Charlotte like that

Lol so winning the rumble means nothing?
Lol trust me I know but I guess a stipulation like her suspension is removed and replace Charlotte that would be a better way to get Charlotte as much as I love her ALL THE WAY three fuck out of that match

Back