Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

See, this what I'm talking about. Break these teams up and build some quality feuds

I'm saying.... Look at real world sports.... It's happening.

The world pretends to cheer it, but they hate it.. It's a hypocrisy of society....

But wrestling will be honest..... The stadiums will boo so hard if a man wins a woman's title.
The heat would be over the top and it would be hilarious. Especially if it's a wack male who wasn't getting a real push. They just go heel and identify as a woman. And no one stops then cuz they don't wanna be labeled as a bigot. It would bea hilarious satirical reflection of how society really feels
curiosity-curious.gif

Like take Austin theory..... The pressure from MacMahon makes him put on a wig and start beating the shit outta women in route to the women's title, and every time someone challenges it Vince takes that political supporting everyone stance that ESPN took with the swimmer....

I'm telling you.... Shit would be crazy

Like take Austin theory..... The pressure from MacMahon makes him put on a wig and start beating the shit outta women in route to the women's title, and every time someone challenges it Vince takes that political supporting everyone stance that ESPN took with the swimmer....

I'm telling you.... Shit would be crazy
That would be the end of dude being taken seriously

Back