Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Eazy E like the permanent host for wrestling promo events?? Lol seems like he been doing the same thing on here and AEW for the past year.

Why do the brood shit if its black tar instead....and what the fuck would stop you from using red? Too blood like?? My god WWE does not cater to a working brain or make an adult feel welcomed to watch this horse shit

Send Veer huh?
df41919260968e1c32c129e7d03efecea6bf5ab4.gifv

So yea I'm just gonna come out and say it. Big E as champion sucks. This title reign has been a failure from the beginning

Tbh i agree. I love Big E but this turned out no where near what i had in my head that his title run would look like. They could of kept it off until later if they really didnt have any real direction.

-Next time get rid of the horrible Wale theme.

- dont have him doing New Day shit and do a more serious approach who can kick his comedy once in a while here and there.

- maybe turn heel?? Dont have to do that if he wasnt presented as such a comedy goof ball.
Strongly disagree. I think he's been good

As of this morning, new WWE Champion Brock Lesnar was officially shifted over to the Raw roster internally.

The plan is to still present him as a "free agent."

PWInsider.com is told Lesnar returned home yesterday.

When Reigns show up popping shit again Lesnar will come out and tell him that he still got something he want or some shit. Or maybe they just save their next run in for backstage at the Rumble?

As of this morning, new WWE Champion Brock Lesnar was officially shifted over to the Raw roster internally.

The plan is to still present him as a "free agent."

PWInsider.com is told Lesnar returned home yesterday.

2:24 PM EST Update: PWInsider.com was told earlier this morning that Lesnar returned home yesterday. We have since be told that is not the case, so expect a Raw appearance tonight.

My bad to the folks who read my post, they abnounced last night who would face Lesnar at Royal Rumble so i guess they just doing it in match form to crown the contender now. But either way CANT WAIT!

Last edited:
Back