Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

The shit with Alexa is so cringe. She bodying girls 3 times her size all while acting like she undertaker, smh
We flipped on Raw saw the Alexa Bliss match with Nia Jax and my girl legit response what "this is stupid.." I told her this why I haven't been watching Raw lately, just horrible shit.

Oh so yall new to Raw also huh? Lol!

B/c last I checked...Nia BEEN gettin bodied by the women 3 times her size. Not sure why yall surprised. Lol

WWE NXT Champion Karrion Kross, Scarlett and WWE NXT North American Champion Bronson Reed are all backstage at tonight's Monday Night Raw taping at the Thunderdome, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm.

PWInsider.com is told that the current plan is they will be appearing on this week's edition of WWE Main Event.

they were at SD & Hell in a Cell too

I can see Kross coming up any time soon but i doubt they pull the trigger on Reed

*Cameron Grimes voice* damn you @TonyDubbz!!!

I should of kept my mouth shut..

but peep this

what if he wins it but then isnt allowed to cash in on Bobby?

not only that but.. im thinking if he won MITB (whch i hope he dont) then he'd cash in on Reigns for a rematch since he lost to him at Survivor Series. Makes more sense.

im honestly hoping somebody like Priest or KO gets that briefcase tho. I would of said Keith Lee but i doubt he'll even be back by then

Back