Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Any news on Bryan? Is he still going?

Nope. He’s out

PWInsider is reporting that Daniel Bryan is not going to make the trip to Saudi Arabia to compete at WWE Crown Jewel against AJ Styles.

As originally stated from Robbie Fox at Barstool Sports, Daniel Bryan, along with John Cena, were “refusing” to make the trip after news broke of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi getting brutally murdered at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on October 2nd.

Read more at http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...bryan-out-wwe-crown-jewel#4CVzgZp5sAjQcPUm.99

Should save AJ and Bryan for Survivor Series anyways unless they doing champ vs champ thing like they doing Becky and Rousey

I ain’t feeling the DX vs BoD at all. I feel like the modern day wrestlers have moved on from such gimmicks (dead man, demon lane) and has for so long that seeing them makes everything so corny. The reality era is now. The new gimmicks are more realistic.

Also, they’re just too old to be doing that dumb shit. How are we supposed to believe HBK is into this DX gimmick when he’s a Christian man of god? Taker & Kane look like idiots. Their time was then, it worked then. The nostalgia factor is wack now. Let shit die. The current roster is fine.

I ain’t feeling the DX vs BoD at all. I feel like the modern day wrestlers have moved on from such gimmicks (dead man, demon lane) and has for so long that seeing them makes everything so corny. The reality era is now. The new gimmicks are more realistic.

Also, they’re just too old to be doing that dumb shit. How are we supposed to believe HBK is into this DX gimmick when he’s a Christian man of god? Taker & Kane look like idiots. Their time was then, it worked then. The nostalgia factor is wack now. Let shit die. The current roster is fine.
Tha Saudis offered 7 figures ta hbk ta wrestle.... He woulda been a fool not ta take it

Last edited:
Raw is going on right now in Manchester

Spoiler: don’t scroll down if u wanna know what happened

AOP beat Seth Rollins in a handicap match to win the raw tag titles

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck the spoiler feature lol everyone has to scroll bruh.. idgaf about it but I’m just saying

Back