Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Lmaooo this nigga truth yo

"I don't want Bobby to put me in the Nelson from the Simpsons again"

they should go on and put Truth with MVP n Lashley. Have MVP go to him the same way he did Bobby and make him the 3rd man without even changing his character, that way he can be the fall guy when they need one.

We all know Drew gone beat Bobby when they fight. It'd go over better if It happened because somebody fucked up while trying to interfere, why not Truth?

they should go on and put Truth with MVP n Lashley. Have MVP go to him the same way he did Bobby and make him the 3rd man without even changing his character, that way he can be the fall guy when they need one.

We all know Drew gone beat Bobby when they fight. It'd go over better if It happened because somebody fucked up while trying to interfere, why not Truth?
Have the Street Profits turn heel and join them because what they doing now as faces is trash

Have the Street Profits turn heel and join them because what they doing now as faces is trash

idk if theyd turn them any time soon but I agree the shit they been doing has been trash

if they do turn it'll likely be because Bianca puts it in their ear and makes them step their game up

I like that new aggressive side they showed tonight

I heard they were being repackaged to be more serious. Maybe thats the start

Back