Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

What is Vince’s disdain for not saying a wrestler is from Kansas City Missouri? Like seriously. Randy Orton is announced as being from Saint Louis Missouri but Corbin and other Kansas City natives can’t be said they are from Kansas City Missouri. I don’t get it

No she didn't...

Lol, she doing fine, in fact, this her best show thus far...

And even if she did, so what?? Niggaz stay having crushes on female wrestlers. Corey Graves loses his shit Everytime Mandy Rose comes out, and let's not even bring up Jerry the king Lawler...

Renee doing fine, if she put her boyfriend a little more over than normal.... So fucking what...??

She did it in a way that I can tell you I ain't notice.... But c'mon son....... She ain't even do all that

She do be showing favoritism for them. She was appalled by Braun and them beating down the shield but was praising the shield for that 3 on 1 beating on braun

I can’t ride w this Undertaker shit. Shit just feels played out and not genuine at all when he’s on the mic like that. Dead the Undertaker character, it’s time.

We are in the reality era. Taker is dead. American Bad Ass is mad as fuck and back w a vengeance.

^ shits goat already

Undertaker looking old with mascara and his age causing him to move slower kinda helps him be Taker still visually.

U want this guy with a bandana thrown on to ride to the ring on a bike and live out his ABA gimmick to end his career?
Screenshot_20180919-154936.jpg
ABA was a more fast paced taking names Taker and his body and age is not going to show any of that anymore.

Even tho some dont want to see Taker as Undertaker anymore, it fits his age well at this point in his life.

damn Alexa Bliss has been pulled from everything and has been dealing w an arm injury where she’s feeling numbness in her arm.

Ronda fucked up.

Back