Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Didn't him and Seth have history on Seth first title run??

I know kane was in that shit

Is it me...or do the AOP be side eyeing Seth wheneva he talks like "Man if you don't gtfohwtbs". Lol

Brock about to throw Kieth Lee big ass over the top and mfs about to be mad. Lol I can literally see them booking Brock to run through the nxt talent included in the rumble.

big show ko or joe gonna turn on there team next week
Hopefully Joe, this little cool tag team is fun and all but cut the crap Joe at the age where they need to give him one last solid push and put him in the title scene. He looks to be in the best shape since signing. Joe vs Owens should go at Mania.

I think they both need to be faces for atleast a few months cause they were getting stale with all the losses they were taking.

I'd leave them face atleast till mania season then one can turn and maybe we'll get Joe/KO

I'm actually liking Owens as a face

Last edited:
Brock about to throw Kieth Lee big ass over the top and mfs about to be mad. Lol I can literally see them booking Brock to run through the nxt talent included in the rumble.

Wont be surprised if this shit happen i feel like McIntyre gone eliminate Lesnar last then challenge him for his title at mania.

Back