Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

He is selling the fuck outta this whole thing and got me ready for whatever it is to come

lmao mf is making the ROCK sound like the Boogey man

The A Champ!
g6tw7ruh18m51.jpg

Rollins really in his bag with this promo.....
The A Champ
over 100 matches in 2023
PWI Wrestler of the year

Love Big Rome but when you dont do shit largely for a whole year and your match quality low key fell off since all 4 of them followed the same formula

Niggas can laugh but its just facts

...I'd lick strawberry sauce off Liv stomach while she smoking a blunt and feeding me an edible

Do you wanna make a bet they get a streaming deal?

Are the Bucks showing up on this show? Cause that's the only way they making it onto Max.

Are the Bucks showing up on this show? Cause that's the only way they making it onto Max.
You didnt answer thee question

The A Champ
over 100 matches in 2023
PWI Wrestler of the year

Love Big Rome but when you dont do shit largely for a whole year and your match quality low key fell off since all 4 of them followed the same formula

AND YET...all folks have been talkin about is Cody...Roman...and the Universal Title. Not the WHC.

Roman done less work...but still has the bigger impact and is the bigger draw. Numbers don't lie bruh...200+ MILLION views for that press conference last Thursday. That wasn't for Seth's WHC. B-Title. Lol

The A Champ
over 100 matches in 2023
PWI Wrestler of the year

The thing is...Roman didn't need to do all of that. You know Roman is the real champion because he has only the biggest challengers. Seth's reign has looked like a man desperate to be taken seriously as the real champion. The desperation is why he had so many matches and is barely on the biggest card of the year. He's WWE's answer to an AEW style champion.

Back