Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Seth in the running for the most boring champion, he's right there with Jinder Mahal. Dude isn't that nice, I guess all that ass kissing on social media and in interviews is really paying off.

Sasha bearing down Nattie and Becky was my favorite part of the night. They were disrespectful to Nat in her home country rofl

tumblr_pvsuumIJKd1y03zq8o2_540.gif

tumblr_pvsuumIJKd1y03zq8o4_540.gif

tumblr_pvsuumIJKd1y03zq8o3_540.gif

Exactly she gave zero fucks because she was caught up in her push...

Well now Sasha caught up in the moment and hype and might of got carried away but shit happens

i don’t think they were caught up anything

ronda and becky were both moving while getting hit

i assume aiming lower would avoid accidental contact

but like you said, shit happens

i don’t think they were caught up anything

ronda and becky were both moving while getting hit

i assume aiming lower would avoid accidental contact

but like you said, shit happens
Yeah it looked like to me Becky was feeling the moment because even when Ronda was froze Becky was throwing the hits all over the place. Sasha looked like she pissed off Becky right after the slap because Becky Immediately threw stiff hard kicks at her shin but Sasha backed up in time but maybe it wasnt that but it looked real.

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota with the return of the King of the Ring tournament.

First round KOTR matches set for tonight’s show are Cedric Alexander vs. Sami Zayn and Cesaro vs. Samoa Joe. Braun Strowman vs. WWE United States Champion AJ Styles will also take place, with the title on the line. Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler has been teased for tonight.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:

* 2019 King of the Ring tournament returns

* Braun Strowman to face AJ Styles for the United States Title on Raw

* Sasha Banks’ brutal return sparks questions

* Cedric Alexander squares off with Sami Zayn as the King of the Ring kicks off

* Cesaro and Samoa Joe to throw down with their eyes on the throne

* Walking with (and running after) Elias

Thank God Bray got to King because I didn’t wanna see Sasha tell King of all people why she turned on Natalya last week

Back