Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Last week was better

that was weak for a go home show

Extreme Rules is looking promising and im looking forward to what happens after Extreme Rules
I was also expecting to see more of Zelina in a wrestler's role since she can do more than a frankensteiner in the ring/on the floor

Last week was better

that was weak for a go home show

Extreme Rules is looking promising and im looking forward to what happens after Extreme Rules

Yeah this show was complete dumpster juice. WWE is just a mess across the board (except NXT). They have got to stop with the 2 out of 3 falls matches every week and the 24/7 shit is getting stale now.

Yeah this show was complete dumpster juice. WWE is just a mess across the board (except NXT). They have got to stop with the 2 out of 3 falls matches every week and the 24/7 shit is getting stale now.
Agree the 2/3 falls shit every week is stupid as fuck, i mean i dunno wtf they trying to do but that aint the answer

I use to love 2 out of 3 falls matches on ppv when the match stipulations were different but them having these matches are so stupid

They gotta have Sasha come back as a heel, not to cost Bayley the title but to take it from her. Help Bayley win at the ppv and then beat the shit out of her

I would be fine with Sasha backstabbing bayley at extreme rules but Becky vs Sasha does look interesting for summerslam

I cant believe Strowman coming back already. I would of kept him off TV longer but I calld that shit being a Last Man Standing match

should be dope
wife thoguht he was really hurt.. i was like

babe you can't fracture your pelvis ad be back 2 weeks later......science don't work like that.....

Back