Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

They need to get at least one of the belts off Roman before the year is over. I’d go as far as saying both. If Rock / Roman is still the destination for WM you don’t need any title on the line for that. Let Roman cross 700 days and have him drop them.

I don't mind Roman droppin the Raw title. After what he said about it being the "B Title" when Drew had it...plus just tossing it aside after using it to go upside Brock's head...yeah its just something to hold his pants up. Lol

Who had the last failed cash in, I can't remember. If it was recent then I can see Theory winning but just be a transitional champ

I cant remember who the last failed one was. I think Theorys reign gonna be a lengthy one tho when he gets the title. theyll use it to elevate another babyface to be his career probably

I cant remember who the last failed one was. I think Theorys reign gonna be a lengthy one tho when he gets the title. theyll use it to elevate another babyface to be his career probably

Also, not every title reign that can be seen as a transitional one is bad

Theory was Vince's project, I can see Triple H going somewhere else. Theory wasn't a big deal in NXT.

I don't mind Roman droppin the Raw title. After what he said about it being the "B Title" when Drew had it...plus just tossing it aside after using it to go upside Brock's head...yeah its just something to hold his pants up. Lol

Lol and by all means that’s THE most important belt.

so many possibilities now. Wonder what the path to a Cody title reign looks like now. He’s the biggest baby face in the company I’m sure the plan is still for him to grab the title in 2023

Roman has gone stale, everyone agrees nobody is worth anything but lets keep going with what's happening maybe it will grow on us, that's what y'all be saying

I just watched Bianca/Becky's WM match for about the 4th time. Aye man...that was a good azzz match!

For SS tho...I'd have Bianca retain. That way it we can reignite that JD Rhea/Bianca feud again.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Bayley/Bianca feud...but I really want them to truly go ALL IN wit a Bianca/Charlotte feud. I think we've only gotten a just a taste of how great their match would be. WITHOUT having to rush the ending due to tv time Luke they did on Raw.

Last edited:
I just watched Bianca/Becky's WM match forxm about the 4th time. Aye man...that was a good azzz match!

For SS tho...I'd have Bianca retain. That way it we can reignite that JD Rhea/Bianca feud again.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Bayley/Bianca feud...but I really want them to truly go ALL IN wit a Bianca/Charlotte feud. I think we've only gotten a just a taste of how great their match would be. WITHOUT having to rush the ending due to tv time Luke they did on Raw.

we probably not gonna get Rhea / Bianca now that Alexa entered the main event scene

Lol and by all means that’s THE most important belt.

Roman calling that shyt the B title and treating as it such...ether. Like gat damn. Muthafucca tossed that shyt like litter. Lol!

I think Roman holds on to the title til Clash at the Castle.

Roman calling that shyt the B title and treating as it such...ether. Like gat damn. Muthafucca tossed that shyt like litter. Lol!

Nigga treated it like how they view them infinity stones in Loki.

If you gonna have him drop it to wack ass Drew then what they should do is have Theory cashing in on Drew

we probably not gonna get Rhea / Bianca now that Alexa entered the main event scene

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

...ayo fucc her. I mean I liked her talkin dat shyt Monday. But she now has to TRULY step up her aggressiveness.

She's coming back to women like Bianca...Rhea...Raquel. As well as ones like Asuka...Becky...Charlotte...Bayley. Dudrop has potential if they finally unleash her dominance.

But wit Alexa...I feel like her style is still too soft. I can't see her beating a Bianca or Rhea clean.

Even tho the WWE Title is more important then the Universal one. Lol homie threw the wrong belt.

Back