Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

i thought it was gonna be paul heyman when he started his speech lmao i was like oh shit paul about to clown lol u can tell it was coming from dean when they all put there fist in after roman announcement and knowin wwe and how this shit played out i dont wanna say it was a stunt but shit worked out lil too perfectly
It crossed my mind as well but nah cancer too serious an issue for even wwe to fuck wit, just imagine the backlash theyd get if found out it was all a storyline lol

It crossed my mind as well but nah cancer too serious an issue for even wwe to fuck wit, just imagine the backlash theyd get if found out it was all a storyline lol
yeah but he been a work horse probably tired or something came up because they kept sayin " the show must go on" and "cole was really sellin seth and dean "doin it for there brother" lol u know vince man

i thought it was gonna be paul heyman when he started his speech lmao i was like oh shit paul about to clown lol u can tell it was coming from dean when they all put there fist in after roman announcement and knowin wwe and how this shit played out i dont wanna say it was a stunt but shit worked out lil too perfectly

I dont think it was a stunt bruh

cancer aint nothin to joke about they'd be in deep shit if they done that too since they do the whole Susan G Coleman thing

but yea I thought Heyman would of been the one to fire off a shot when he came out there emotional

I dont think it was a stunt bruh

cancer aint nothin to joke about they'd be in deep shit if they done that too since they do the whole Susan G Coleman thing

but yea I thought Heyman would of been the one to fire off a shot when he came out there emotional

all im sayin wwe is ruthless this might be a way of evil genius vince gettin people to cheer roman when he comes back lol wwe didnt like the boo'ing even roman addressed it "you cheer or boo'ed me it was a reaction"

Last edited:
Man I finally watched that turn

All I can say is wow...

Even knowing about it before hand it still hit hard...and crowd reaction....man....cant wait to see what happens on monday

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC with fallout from Evolution and the final red brand hype for Crown Jewel.

No matches have been announced for tonight but we should find out what will happen to the RAW Tag Team Titles now that champions Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are going to feud with each other.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:

* Dean Ambrose finally snaps

* Nia Jax prepares to get Rowdy

* DX and Brothers of Destruction head toward cataclysmic battle

* Who will be our next Universal Champion?

* Elias’ latest smash hit

damn lita and trish 2 nights ina row

yea man they gotta be bout ready to introduce them tag titles

Back