Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

damn Alexa Bliss has been pulled from everything and has been dealing w an arm injury where she’s feeling numbness in her arm.

Ronda fucked up.

She's to green, they should have sent her down to NXT to hone her move set

she yanks the shit outta them when she does the roll into the arm bar, they’re gonna dead that shit now.

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.

Matches confirmed for tonight include Brie Bella vs. Ruby Riott, Elias vs. Bobby Lashley and The Revival vs. RAW Tag Team Champions Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler with the titles on the line.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:

* The Shield holds strong going into Super Show-Down

* Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre vs. The Revival in a Raw Tag Team Championship Match

* Lashley looks to change Elias’ tune

* Brie Bella to battle Ruby Riott

* Ready, willing and… Gable

* Bliss, interrupted: Nia Jax is back

oh nevermind.. interrupted as in during her segment... wtf vibe get it together

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.

Matches confirmed for tonight include Brie Bella vs. Ruby Riott, Elias vs. Bobby Lashley and The Revival vs. RAW Tag Team Champions Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler with the titles on the line.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:

* The Shield holds strong going into Super Show-Down

* Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre vs. The Revival in a Raw Tag Team Championship Match

* Lashley looks to change Elias’ tune

* Brie Bella to battle Ruby Riott

* Ready, willing and… Gable

* Bliss, interrupted: Nia Jax is back

All the key points WWE highlighted for the show is exactly why Raw is so hard to sit through right now. Bad angle after bad angle, not sure if Raw has 1 good storyline, but if i had to choose 1 its the old guys buildup.

I did something for the first time in like 10 years. In 2008, I started to DVR raw and watched the DVR version for the last 10 years. I haven’t watched a live full episode of raw since. Last Monday, I watched raw live but not in its entirety. I watched it live from the beginning and when I got bored, I changed the channel. Flipped back to raw like 30 minutes later. Changed it again when I got bored. I didn’t even watch the DVR version at all. Didn’t need to. Watching raw and smackdown is like night and day.

Did they ever plan on doing anything with that "balor club" shit??? How you gonna gave a club wit just one person??

Did they ever plan on doing anything with that "balor club" shit??? How you gonna gave a club wit just one person??

Gallows and Anderson were part of it until they went to the better show, though they aren’t on it much

Look like the women forgot what the fuck they were suppose to do in that tag match

Back