Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Joe ain't bad as a face at all, he still keep it hood, he ain't out there facing up to the crowd he just does him while chomping folks off. He just needs to WIN these matches.

Drew has been more entertaining with this comedy bad ass schtick then he has his whole entire career, he starting to win me over.

Drew has been more entertaining with this comedy bad ass schtick then he has his whole entire career, he starting to win me over.

That face turn came fast so I'm sticking by what I said about it being him vs Lesnar at mania..

I can already see how it comes about..

Last two in the rumble, Lesnar beating his ass and the crowd is booing cause they think he bout to win..

Lesnar gets cocky, taunts the crowd with his back to mcintyre, turns around, eats a claymore and goes over.

Boom, Mcintyre wins the rumble and the challenges Lesnar for the strap at mania the next night on RAW.

the rumors i see floating that it'll be a guy from NXT (dont believe it) or a guy from SD who wins n challenges Brock (Makes no sense)

Either way Lesnars opponent will be the guy who eliminates him to win the rumble

That face turn came fast so I'm sticking by what I said about it being him vs Lesnar at mania..

I can already see how it comes about..

Last two in the rumble, Lesnar beating his ass and the crowd is booing cause they think he bout to win..

Lesnar gets cocky, taunts the crowd with his back to mcintyre, turns around, eats a claymore and goes over.

Boom, Mcintyre wins the rumble and the challenges Lesnar for the strap at mania the next night on RAW.

the rumors i see floating that it'll be a guy from NXT (dont believe it) or a guy from SD who wins n challenges Brock (Makes no sense)

Either way Lesnars opponent will be the guy who eliminates him to win the rumble
Yeah that report came out this morning Brock is only being used here to set up his Mania match so yeah that's exactly how it's going down.

I was bouta be pissed if Styles lost to his own Styles Clash

That was a nice triple threat

Back