Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Really wasnt expecting Priest to be on board w/ the beat down

they really stretching this mf exit from the group

I'm glad they fixed that Rock shit. Crowds woulda boo'd them out the building

come on the fur went kinda hard
you aint rockin that to a Nicki show??
Lol that coat belongs on Big Ang from Mob Wives

And na the Nicki show fit already picked out brotha!!!

f102-front.jpg

Really wasnt expecting Priest to be on board w/ the beat down

they really stretching this mf exit from the group
These Awesome Truth / Judgement Day segments fuckin stink
It would be one thing if they didnt take up so much tv time
but they are taking away time from niggas like Gable, Ricochet and others

TKO promised Rock a main event that got locked in in January despite the original plans. Cody warned them the reaction wouldn't be great. It wasn't great. They pivoted. Instead of doing a "let it play out" / "they planned this", applaud the company for not being tone deaf like they were with Danielson lmao.

TKO promised Rock a main event that got locked in in January despite the original plans. Cody warned them the reaction wouldn't be great. It wasn't great. They pivoted. Instead of doing a "let it play out" / "they planned this", applaud the company for not being tone deaf like they were with Danielson lmao.

TKO promised Rock a main event and Hunter STILL booked Cody to win the Rumble and go after Roman anyway
:lol10:

I hear yall but check this out though...

The 200,000,000 views doesn't happen if Punk did not go down with an injury

They were just starting to heat shit up with that Rollins/Punk feud and i can guarantee u it was gonna be marketed as the bigger match just due to their history and Punk being a part of the match.

And ya'll know i fuck w/ Reigns but lets be real.. he didn't garner those 200,000,000 views. That was MOSTLY the Rocks doing. People were tuning in due to his involvement whether they liked where the story was going or not. They tuned in cus he was tied to it and they wanted to see if he was selfish enough to take that match

That match was gonna be marketed b/c of PUNK. Not Seth. Not the WHC. Punk. Just like it was in AEW. You seriously that match be marketed the same if it was Seth vs someone else? Lol

The bigger draw...the bigger story...the bigger prize...is the Universal Title...aka...A-Title.

Okay. So they had Cody win the Rumble and immediately in the ring challenge Roman.

Then they said yknow what let's just have Rock face Roman. Not when Roman was abusing his cousins last year and it'd make storyline sense, nah let's just have him show up when Roman has otherwise been absent from the show. And let's screw over our top babyface that we've been building a Rocky 2 story for the past year while we are at it. So much so that we even have built our video game around "finishing the story".

And then let's have Cody forfeit the title shot he earned to the Rock in ring making Rock look like a complete asshole in the process. And then let's have Rock and Roman not say 1 word to each other so as to not provide them with a story AT ALL.

Simultaneously let's also announce an impromptu press conference for apparently no reason at all. And at that show with the biggest possible audience let's just whimsically turn the Rock heel for the first time in 20 years and change our planned Main Event for the biggest show of the year because that's a thing WWE would do.

Next let's discuss how fans "forced" WWE to put Daniel Bryan in the main event of WM30.

Soooo...I'm gonna assume we're gettin a Becky vs Rhea at WM huh? Especially after that press conference.

That match was gonna be marketed b/c of PUNK. Not Seth. Not the WHC. Punk. Just like it was in AEW. You seriously that match be marketed the same if it was Seth vs someone else? Lol

The bigger draw...the bigger story...the bigger prize...is the Universal Title...aka...A-Title.

As far as I’m concerned the “Universal Title “ is dead. That shit is the WWE title.

Back