Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

The thing is...Roman didn't need to do all of that. You know Roman is the real champion because he has only the biggest challengers. Seth's reign has looked like a man desperate to be taken seriously as the real champion. The desperation is why he had so many matches and is barely on the biggest card of the year. He's WWE's answer to an AEW style champion.
What does an "AEW style champion" even mean? He's the inaugural champion of a belt that was born out of very unfortunate circumstances. He had to give it some sort of legitimacy.

AND YET...all folks have been talkin about is Cody...Roman...and the Universal Title. Not the WHC.

Roman done less work...but still has the bigger impact and is the bigger draw. Numbers don't lie bruh...200+ MILLION views for that press conference last Thursday. That wasn't for Seth's WHC. B-Title. Lol

First point: Folks are only talking about Cody and Roman because CM Punk got hurt. Punk / Seth was the match that was gonna take the card to another level. Punk got hurt. So your point has less to do with Seth and more to do with unforeseen circumstances that popped up at the wrong time.

Your second point doesnt really address my overall point. Roman works less and has a bigger impact yeah but also his absences significantly HURTS Smackdown cause when he's not around theres nothing to fight for, at all. And Solo and Jimmy are way less interesting without him.

200+ Million views because of the scramble that came with The ROCK popping up on WWE tv for more than a one off so yeah

They giving us Judgement Day tag matches with the high end work rate guys right now cause the destination is Awesome Truth winning the belts
:scust:

Only kids who grew up in the 2010s era of WWE want this shit

First point: Folks are only talking about Cody and Roman because CM Punk got hurt. Punk / Seth was the match that was gonna take the card to another level. Punk got hurt. So your point has less to do with Seth and more to do with unforeseen circumstances that popped up at the wrong time.

Your second point doesnt really address my overall point. Roman works less and has a bigger impact yeah but also his absences significantly HURTS Smackdown cause when he's not around theres nothing to fight for, at all. And Solo and Jimmy are way less interesting without him.

200+ Million views because of the scramble that came with The ROCK popping up on WWE tv for more than a one off so yeah

B...TITLE

They giving us Judgement Day tag matches with the high end work rate guys right now cause the destination is Awesome Truth winning the belts
:scust:

Only kids who grew up in the 2010s era of WWE want this shit
Last mania had a fuckin amazing tag showcase and Steenerico winning the tag straps and this is now where we are. Pain.

I hear yall but check this out though...

The 200,000,000 views doesn't happen if Punk did not go down with an injury

They were just starting to heat shit up with that Rollins/Punk feud and i can guarantee u it was gonna be marketed as the bigger match just due to their history and Punk being a part of the match.

And ya'll know i fuck w/ Reigns but lets be real.. he didn't garner those 200,000,000 views. That was MOSTLY the Rocks doing. People were tuning in due to his involvement whether they liked where the story was going or not. They tuned in cus he was tied to it and they wanted to see if he was selfish enough to take that match

Man i missed this whole post but u get it lmao

Yall huffing paint. Punk and Rollins wasn't finna be bigger than nothing. They was Main Eventing Saturday and Seth mightve had to take the penultimate match behind his wife even then.

Rock ain't out here doing any of this shit willy nilly. This was planned from jump. They didn't build Roman for 4 years and Cody for 2 years to pull chute on the 1 yard line.

Back