Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Not saying it was an awesome reign (they're no Harlem Heat or Midnight Express by any means lol) but they were building them up as credible heel tag team champs. They've had 3 or 4 title defenses since having the belts and yes they cheated to win in probably all of those matches but that's what heel tag team champs do lol.

They had the belts through 2 PPVs I believe

i’m just not a fan of them or their title reign.
with that being said i’m certain they will regain the belts before the next ppv. we’ve seen several random teams win the belts only to drop them to a legitimate team a week or two later

If either one turns I think Seth should be the one to go heel. I remember when Braun started as heel but started gaining momentum and they turned him face. Once Braun was on a roll with the fans they started fuckin up Braun's run.

His last heel turn got cut really short cause of Romans situation. They needed another face. My thing is i think they fucked up turning him face so soon during his monster run. They should of just left him as a monster with no alignment. Just a tweener who fucked up any and everybody who got in his way

cs and this is why we need Graves cuz he would’ve mentioned that... that was wild and he did it so smoothly

That the shyt that blew my mind. How smoothly he did it. Lol

Kofi...Shelton...Richoett got stupid verticals

Yeah I didn’t miss hearing Corey Graves. They seriously need to put him on Smackdown and Smackdown only

Well I b\e damn! I Guess Drew aint winning this shit. Daaamnnn. Nearly everybody i know had Drew down to win that shit

Back