Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

She's part of the family, Roman still the head of her table whenever Jimmy joins
Nah keep it 100 or don't do bloodline with wifes and shit. Naomi honestly is not needed right now sad to say. I know we root for her but honestly if she was released today nobody would really care that much because she hasn't don't enough to care.

She's part of the family, Roman still the head of her table whenever Jimmy joins

Yeah I don't see Roman going there. If he goes to direspeck the wife like he do Jimmy...R.I.P. Roman.

Roman don't want them black woman problems. Lol! Naomi will light his azzz UP! LOL!!

So Piper Niven debuted foreal? I had been seeing rumors that they were gonna give Eva either her or Mercedes as muscle but didnt know if it was true cuz we rarely get NXT UK talent called up..

Lmao the Naomi gang is pissed tf off on twitter right now!

they were ready to shit on Eva for going over Naomi but since she didn't now they doing the whole "Naomi deserves better" thing

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "mAkE nEw StaRs"

Now watch, i give it 3 maybe 4 weeks and these mfs gonna be callin Nivens trash after she beat up on Naomi some more.

^^^ this is why NXT/NXT UK talent dont want to and dont need to come to RAW & SD

the fans who are unfamiliar with them dont even wanna give half of em a chance when they show up

Back