Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/17

you gotta imagine, Rey must be shook everytime he do the 619 these days or maybe just when he drops kicks people into the ropes to set up for it

Man idk how true it is but right before War Games i saw folks saying she with Dakota Kai...

shit like to crushed me

:myheart:

I been hoping it aint true but everybody kept saying it was n they were acting like mfs were suppose to know

oh word? shayna's digging that out every night?

im sorry to hear that bruh. i know it hurts

Man idk how true it is but right before War Games i saw folks saying she with Dakota Kai...

shit like to crushed me

:myheart:

I been hoping it aint true but everybody kept saying it was n they were acting like mfs were suppose to know
*Sigh* Shayna Baszler is not dating Dakota Kai. dakota Kai is supposedly dating some other wrestler from NZ(saw a pic, but forgot dude's name). Shayna Baszler was joking around asking for Team Kick feet pics on twitter. Also Shayna baszler is a whole lesbian and the "Queen of spades" moniker for her is because her partner josh barnett gave it to her because she could do card tricks.

I kinda hope Beth finds a way to stay on the main roster because she’s awful as a commentator on nxt

*Sigh* Shayna Baszler is not dating Dakota Kai. dakota Kai is supposedly dating some other wrestler from NZ(saw a pic, but forgot dude's name). Shayna Baszler was joking around asking for Team Kick feet pics on twitter. Also Shayna baszler is a whole lesbian and the "Queen of spades" moniker for her is because her partner josh barnett gave it to her because she could do card tricks.

The way they were talking about it was like they had been a couple for a long ass time or some shit n i was devastated

But they did have the titles but when they get a push one of them get hurt.

I dont even remember them holding the straps, their reign had to be bad or jst short af due to the injury. I do remember them being out for a while cause one got hurt

Back