Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

if it was up to this man Raw would’ve went off the air like this

View attachment 240970

I miss the days like this

im honestly surprised they let Beth take an RKO but then again he did RKO Nia big ass in the rumble last year too

people still soft nowadays tho, if he would of took that chair to Beth like that ^ there would of probably been a lil bit of outrage (from the women) on social media. I that Brooklyn crowd would of been chanting "one more time!" during that shit tho

that shit was nice, im really liking where this one going. I hope they don't rush Edge back to tv next week just cause of that tho .

Let Orton get another victim or two. Bring in Christians ass next
Wasn't Zack Ryder a Edge head at one point, him getting beat down will give him something to do and get on tv

Wasn't Zack Ryder a Edge head at one point, him getting beat down will give him something to do and get on tv

idk where the hell he is but he was w/ Edge at one point

if the crowd could feed him to Orton and then Christian it would be dope.

They gnna have to find Orton an opponent for Elimination chamber too so christian would be perfect if they can get him to wrestle

I miss the days like this

im honestly surprised they let Beth take an RKO but then again he did RKO Nia big ass in the rumble last year too

people still soft nowadays tho, if he would of took that chair to Beth like that ^ there would of probably been a lil bit of outrage (from the women) on social media. I that Brooklyn crowd would of been chanting "one more time!" during that shit tho

Hell they were chanting for Orton to RKO Beth b4 he did it. Lol

they didn’t put originally put Michelle in and Taker wasn’t happen...

then they did and it looks like Michelle used Takers twitter rofl

Back