Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Strowman ruptured his spleen

I had saw a headline today saying he was injured but I didnt click it because it just looked like some ole random bullshit.

Could that whole angle have been to write him out?

Man I've been enjoying this feud b/t him and Lashley.

Hopefully its not just dropped.

Continuation is one of the things that they need to improve on so if Braun is really gonna be out I hope they just focus on making Lashley llook stronger. Maybe have him trash Braun and talk about how he couldn't keep him down. Then when Braun returns they can finally have one last blow off match. Maybe make it Last man standing or something

Man i need finn to join the club

Hes been a face for years

thats what im tryin to see bruh.

If they wanna shock the shit outta people then why not team Finn up with Ricochet and somebody else then have him turn on them at the PPV or something and join the Club

thats the kind of shit I miss

Maybe him and Finn?
this is what i'm hoping for....

half the crowd will pop cuz of the club references, the other half will pop just cuz it's finn..

and regardless of how it goes, the matches would be spectacular.....

aj and finn is wrestlemainia imo

SI.com announced the following regarding this Monday's edition of WWE RAW:

Sports Illustrated has learned this Monday’s Raw will feature a mixed tag team match featuring Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins against Zelina Vega and Andrade.

Raw will also include a match pitting Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre vs. Roman Reigns and a partner that McMahon gets to choose.

Reigns is teaming with The Undertaker next Sunday at Extreme Rules against McMahon and McIntyre in a no holds barred tag match. If The Undertaker interferes in the match on Raw, then he is automatically removed from Extreme Rules.

WWE confirmed the news with Sports Illustrated, and an official announcement is expected for later this mornin

Fightful.com has provided some new details regarding PaulHeyman's role as creative director of WWE RAW:

“We’re told that Heyman sits in the middle of the productionmeetings instead of at the front of the room,” Fighful reports. “[Heyman] has spoken to several team members about Vince McMahon coming to grips with the fact that the program needs to be upgraded, and with that happening, true change could be on the way.”

Heyman is also said to be transparent about the idea that Vince McMahon still makes the final decisions and changes to the product will take time.

Back