Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

I really dig Carmella work ethic, she literally one who has improved alot since debuting and it shows she out there giving it 100.

I feared for her when big cass and enzo went to raw and she stayed behind, her she’s the only one of the 3 that’s still in wwe

Dang. It's already the last match. This show went faster than usual. Usually I would've flipped the channel by 1.5 hour mark.

Hopefully they can keep this pace for the foreseeable future. Smackdown better step it up and it better not feel like a episode of WCW Thunder either

Kinda dope that the final match isn't the heavyweight belt match. We will have enough time to put the title at the forefront but at least they're giving the people a main event where the performers have the opportunity to tear the house down.

I'm curious to see what they can do in 15 minutes of time

That was better than the 2 out of 3 falls shit but thats also something they cant keep doing everytime they need to cut to break.

Who yall think gonna help Ricochet in this feud?

I wouldnt even be surprised if HHH is one of the people

that could explain why they had that moment after he won the title. I know he always does that on NXT but it was the first time on the main roster

Who yall think gonna help Ricochet in this feud?

I wouldnt even be surprised if HHH is one of the people

that could explain why they had that moment after he won the title. I know he always does that on NXT but it was the first time on the main roster

the usos most likely
they ain’t doing shit

Back