Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/10

Heyman’s role as executive producer is already in effect. lol @ shit being used... this word gets dropped on all reality shows now, middle fingers too. Ink Master doesn’t even bleep out shit.

I'm just waiting on Paul to replace Cole w/ Joey Styles...

Seriously though, Cole was good in that segment. He stressed the seriousness of the situation and was actually believable and not a caricature of himself. Should do that more often

These two segments have been better than the last 4 weeks of Raw. Tag Team match is good and there's actually cohesion with the run in and the heel tag team working together. Not this heel tag team sitting around while another heel does a run-in. Small things like this rises the stock in the performers

Last edited:
What makes this raw “better” than previous ones? Tackling one thru the led screens is nothing new and a curse word doesn’t change the product... what’s worthy of this raw?

I’m catching up on Raw. Damn at them destroying the set like that. I’m a production nerd so I’m happy to see what it looks like behind the curtain like that lol

First hour been very good so far. Said I wasn't going to watch RAW but since Heyman is head of creative on MNR, I figured I'd tune in.

Back