Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/17

BB sounded like he was about to pass out. He better be working on his cardio in the next 19 days.

I mean, I'm completely ignorant to the popularity of bad bunny.... But I feel like wale campaign hard for this kinda spotlight...

And off of performances alone... Steven Amell is still alive... Why not bring him back for a celeb match??🤷🏿‍♂️

What ever happened to Amell wrestling career??

He go to AEW with Cody...I know they did matches together in the indies

Amell actually had good match with Cris Daniels that I saw a few years back

I mean, I'm completely ignorant to the popularity of bad bunny.... But I feel like wale campaign hard for this kinda spotlight...

And off of performances alone... Steven Amell is still alive... Why not bring him back for a celeb match??🤷🏿‍♂️

Bruh tbh...I was never a big fan of celebs gettin in the ring. Even all the way back when Piper faced Mr.T. The shyt is corny to me.

Every so often you'll have a celeb that impresses the hell outta me from their in-ring performance. Other than that...I aint tryin to see that.

bad bunny has a wrestlemania match

giphy.gif

I was so happy to have Shane O Mac back a few years ago

now I wish he'd fuck off again

dont nobody wanna see him vs Strowman and while him calling Strowman stupid is funny, its still a corny story

So what did Rhea Ripley do to deserve a title match at Mania? Did she beat anyone? Did she pin the champion? Did she go on a winning streak to build momentum to that moment?

No? She just asked Asuka for a match? Really?

I mean if that's not a shining example of how they've screwed Asuka over. Rhea's shovel is about to be BIG. Fans already calling her Charlotte 2.0 on twitter.

Back