Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

The original plan was Lacey and Charlotte. The backup plan was asuka and charlotte, and rhea is the backup plan to the backup plan.
You right. I forgot about that. But this goes back to them not building up the division. NOBODY was trynna see Charlotte vs Asuka at Mania for the 8th time.

Since Nia got a shot at Sasha, how about we do Baszler vs Asuka since we already got a built-in storyline and heat with shayna kicking her tooth out and concussing her?

Boom! There ya go WWE creative, that one was for free.

Billion dollar companies don't got contingency plans? And since y'all brought them up first...AEW just had an EMBARRASSING ending to their most hyped up PPV. What did they do? Finessed the spinoff like Siakam into Kingston wanting a piece of Omega.

Even more comparable is the Brandi and Cody vs Jade and Shaq match. Brandi got pregnant and what did they do? Finessed the spinoff like Siakam into Red Velvet taking Brandi's place. Why did it make sense? Because Red Velvet was built up as Brandi's protege'/partner

Lack of build. Lack of credible feuds. Lack of creative storylines. Having the royal Rumble winner look like a punk at Fastlane. Having the Royal rumble winner more focused on some Sommelier instead of the title. Your longest reigning champion in history and one of the most over talents in the division with nothing to do for the biggest PPV of the year, giving Tamina and Nattie TV time. All shows lack of care for the women's division.

If you think this is a good build for this match, then you don't know wrestling. The Royal Rumble winner been arguing about Reginald and tag titles more than the Smackdown Women's championship...which she won the rumble to get a shot at in the first place.

I aint a fan of the Bianca/Sasha build up either but i know that theres people who are eating that shit up, I see it on twitter every week.

shit they were just arguing for a whole day and a half about how those two should be the main event for night 1. If they weren't invested then they wouldnt give a shit where the match went on at

and once again everything that you named off is just shit that you personally not a fan of lmao

I gave you RAW because its clear they dont care about Asuka and her reign over there but Smackdown? nah fam

And te NXT women's division is the best, but they do odd stuff too. Why is Raquel Gonzalez getting a title shot? Oh, because she's big? Got it.

Why did we debut new tag titles only to have them be lost an hour later on the same show? Didn't make the dusty classic winners or the tournament look that good did it.

Cause shes been winning and she pinned the champion at TakeOver WarGames.

Billion dollar companies don't got contingency plans? And since y'all brought them up first...AEW just had an EMBARRASSING ending to their most hyped up PPV. What did they do? Finessed the spinoff like Siakam into Kingston wanting a piece of Omega.

Even more comparable is the Brandi and Cody vs Jade and Shaq match. Brandi got pregnant and what did they do? Finessed the spinoff like Siakam into Red Velvet taking Brandi's place. Why did it make sense? Because Red Velvet was built up as Brandi's protege'/partner

put copyright claims on all the memes and video edits so people would stop making fun of it on twitter

:shrug2:

I seen't it wit my own eyes

AEW has the benefit of only being around for barely 2 years and only has one set roster. WWE has up to 4 set rosters but that doesn’t exclude some of the mind blogging decisions they’ve made creatively for the past 20 years

AEW has the benefit of only being around for barely 2 years and only has one set roster. WWE has up to 4 set rosters but that doesn’t exclude some of the mind blogging decisions they’ve made creatively for the past 20 years
AEW actually has a bigger roster than WWE right now. WWE's fault for hoarding all the talent and doing nothing with them. Word to Andrade

"She's been winning matches though."

Her last single's win was almost 3 months ago
United States
NXT TV #443
Mar 10th 2021
Ember Moon & Shotzi BlackheartDef. (Pin)Dakota Kai (C) & Raquel Gonzalez (C)NXT Women's Tag Team Titles
(Title Change)
United States
NXT TV #442
Mar 3rd 2021
Nia Jax (C) & Shayna Baszler (C)Def. (Pin)Dakota Kai & Raquel GonzalezWWE Womens Tag Team Championship
United States
NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day
Feb 14th 2021
Dakota Kai & Raquel GonzalezDef. (Pin)Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart
United States
NXT TV #438
Feb 3rd 2021
Dakota Kai & Raquel GonzalezDef. (Pin)Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter
United States
NXT TV #434 - New Year's Evil
Jan 6th 2021
Raquel GonzalezDef.Rhea RipleyLast Woman Standing

Now if this was AFTER the Rhea match. Okay cool. I'm with you. 2 months though? Nah. She got a better case for the tag titles than Io.

that doesn't negate what I said though. Plus WWE been doing that for years. TF?

Yes it do cause if they weren't having the videos removed then people would of been roasting the finish for way longer, promo or not lmao

And we all know WWE aint shit when it comes to things like that.. its just i thought AEW was different. One of the young bucks even told fans that there memes and gifs were safe with them unlike with WWE but then the explosion happens and..

giphy.gif

"She's been winning matches though."

Her last single's win was almost 3 months ago
United States
NXT TV #443
Mar 10th 2021
Ember Moon & Shotzi BlackheartDef. (Pin)Dakota Kai (C) & Raquel Gonzalez (C)NXT Women's Tag Team Titles
(Title Change)
United States
NXT TV #442
Mar 3rd 2021
Nia Jax (C) & Shayna Baszler (C)Def. (Pin)Dakota Kai & Raquel GonzalezWWE Womens Tag Team Championship
United States
NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day
Feb 14th 2021
Dakota Kai & Raquel GonzalezDef. (Pin)Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart
United States
NXT TV #438
Feb 3rd 2021
Dakota Kai & Raquel GonzalezDef. (Pin)Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter
United States
NXT TV #434 - New Year's Evil
Jan 6th 2021
Raquel GonzalezDef.Rhea RipleyLast Woman Standing

Now if this was AFTER the Rhea match. Okay cool. I'm with you. 2 months though? Nah. She got a better case for the tag titles than Io.

TAG MATCHES? where she didn't even eat the pin?

200.gif

See how that works?

Yes it do cause if they weren't having the videos removed then people would of been roasting the finish for way longer, promo or not lmao

And we all know WWE aint shit when it comes to things like that.. its just i thought AEW was different. One of the young bucks even told fans that there memes and gifs were safe with them unlike with WWE but then the explosion happens and..

giphy.gif
They made the right call to take it down to take eyes off of it but they make fun of this stuff all the time on Being The Elite show.

They made the right call to take it down to take eyes off of it but they make fun of this stuff all the time on Being The Elite show.

People see them as the fun, cool promotion. So them taking it down rubbed a lot of fans the wrong way since they usually let edited clips ride.

If I were them i would of let people get their shit off and then maybe aired a BTE style clip during the show of the young bucks or somebody making fun of it.

people would of laughed and moved on after seeing how they reacted to it but I mean they good now regardless

People see them as the fun, cool promotion. So them taking it down rubbed a lot of fans the wrong way since they usually let edited clips ride.

If I were them i would of let people get their shit off and then maybe aired a BTE style clip during the show of the young bucks or somebody making fun of it.

people would of laughed and moved on after seeing how they reacted to it but I mean they good now regardless
Seemed like after Mox and Kingston kicked that promo off the next night people had already started simmering down about it on social media. They made it a joke through out the show and on BTE.

Back