Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/10

Real shit, i was getting pissed at the continuous singing. Let Finn get his shit off

That singing shit is about to become the equivalent to the What chants and TBH i still don't know what Seth's character is. They've never really explained who/what his character is supposed to be. I understood his Messiah gimmick but not this. He's all flamboyant clothes, a catchy theme song, and a great in ring wrestler
Seth has had the better career, the better character and he's the better wrestler. You in a program with Seth he's gonna make you look like a million bucks while if you're in a program with Roman your career takes a dive after it with the exemption of Sami who had to work extra hard to get the Reigns stench off him

The better career than WHO? New Day says who.

Every week in the Raw thread there's at least one person asking what Seth's character even is. I generally rock with you on the idea that you at least stand on what you believe in, you be wrong as all get out, but you stand on it. But you don't believe this. Come on.

Better wrestler, sure. Better career? Hell nah. Even Seth knows that. In every interview he does he saying that he ain't the guy like Roman is.
Told you so. @Chi-Town B

tumblr_obmefckG0Y1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I mean they planted the seed for those two also.

I mean right now on her potential list, Rhea got Raquel...Becky...Bianca.

Doudrop when she returns...

I never seen an official report but i think she been off tv cause she got married

Back