Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/17

Man I gotta feeling WWE gonna do something corny/cringe worthy commemorating Juneteeth. I can feel it

Last edited:
Logan Paul comin back tonight. At first I was like “this Nigga gonna be shoe horned into MITB and win isn’t he” but now that I think about it I think this leads to a match with Ricochet at Summerslam

Logan Paul comin back tonight. At first I was like “this Nigga gonna be shoe horned into MITB and win isn’t he” but now that I think about it I think this leads to a match with Ricochet at Summerslam
Logan hasn't had a win since last summer so I can see them feeding him Ricochet

I hope it's Ricochet because I had a feeling he was being added to MITB. Especially since he spoke about wanting to compete in it

Logan hasn't had a win since last summer so I can see them feeding him Ricochet

I hope it's Ricochet because I had a feeling he was being added to MITB. Especially since he spoke about wanting to compete in it

I think he’s gonna be added to the match and they’ll pay off that Rumble moment with Ricochet. But neither of them gon win. So it’ll lead to Summerslam and truthfully there’s no real reason to have him go over Ricochet. It accomplishes nothing at alll if anything Rico should get that dub it’ll benefit him much more.

I think he’s gonna be added to the match and they’ll pay off that Rumble moment with Ricochet. But neither of them gon win. So it’ll lead to Summerslam and truthfully there’s no real reason to have him go over Ricochet. It accomplishes nothing at alll if anything Rico should get that dub it’ll benefit him much more.
that'll be a real good look for Ricochet

Some possible spoiler notes and details ahead of Raw.

- We can confirm that Tommaso Ciampa is scheduled to be in Cleveland for WWE Raw. He was at another recent WWE Raw, as well.

- Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn were being discussed for a six-man tag team match as of this weekend.

- Bron Breakker is in Cleveland, as reported by PWInsider.

- We've heard that Vince McMahon made some changes to Raw tonight, as per usual. We have not been told that anything has been cut, but there were some "drastic changes," including to the opening segment of the night.

Yeah but if Paul loses...then it's not gonna look good for him either. I don't think WWE brought him on just to lose matches at these big events. You run the risk of losing his followers who may have started watching WWE when he signed.

The Champ is here!!
seth-rollins-laugh.gif

Yeah but if Paul loses...then it's not gonna look good for him either. I don't think WWE brought him on just to lose matches at these big events. You run the risk of losing his followers who may have started watching WWE when he signed.
Idk bro I dont think its all that big a deal Logan loses
he's a part time attraction aint like he bout to be out here on a consistent basis where his W-L record matters

Back