Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/10

Im sorry but i give zero fucks about the Raiders....go back to War Machine and fuck shit up with out the gimmick already.

Kansas has very illiterate fans..... shut up & let Balor state his case.
Real shit, i was getting pissed at the continuous singing. Let Finn get his shit off

That singing shit is about to become the equivalent to the What chants and TBH i still don't know what Seth's character is. They've never really explained who/what his character is supposed to be. I understood his Messiah gimmick but not this. He's all flamboyant clothes, a catchy theme song, and a great in ring wrestler

Real shit, i was getting pissed at the continuous singing. Let Finn get his shit off

That singing shit is about to become the equivalent to the What chants and TBH i still don't know what Seth's character is. They've never really explained who/what his character is supposed to be. I understood his Messiah gimmick but not this. He's all flamboyant clothes, a catchy theme song, and a great in ring wrestler
The singing shit was dope for a while because it was random asf. I honestly dont care for it anymore or the character he doing now. Shit getting annoying like Becky when she was trying to pull off the same shit.

Loved Messiah Rollins tho.

So I guess it's safe to assume Bron...or whoever challenges Seth next week ain't winning. Considering his match wit Finn at MITB.

Lol

Back