Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Johnny wrestling and KO is a team I can get behind. I got a feeling they about to turn up together..

they been teasing a team for a minute now and even got a name and logo... only thing is this is all happening at the wrong time cause Owens need to be the one to eventually save Sami.. Idk maybe him and Gargano together do it?

Johnny wrestling and KO is a team I can get behind. I got a feeling they about to turn up together..

they been teasing a team for a minute now and even got a name and logo... only thing is this is all happening at the wrong time cause Owens need to be the one to eventually save Sami.. Idk maybe him and Gargano together do it?
Another team that could possibly dethrone the blood line

Remember they already planted the seeds that Kevin ain't like what Sami was doing

Another team that could possibly dethrone the blood line

Remember they already planted the seeds that Kevin ain't like what Sami was doing

Im all for it bruh, the more options for how they do this shit the better

Why are KO and Gargano a team anyway??? I thought KO was about to go on a classic KO singles run when they hit reset.

Ay they gotta come up wit a tag team finisher.

It looked like Owens was about to take a page out of the YBs book and go for a springboard piledriver

Back