Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

That first extreme rules poster has some teasers on it, so maybe we get something happening there. I did hear that they were gonna drag out the teases for a while tho

that last clue from SD had coordinates that somehow linked it to the arena in Edmonton ppl were saying

they already selling White Rabbit merch
I can see them waiting til Extreme Rules because I think this is some Bray shit that’s all linked to Karrion Kross, Braun and Dexter or at least just Kross. But it would be dope if they just did the reveal before then

Real rap Bianca needs a new kliq cause this aint it. Maybe this would have been better if Becks never got hurt cause she'd be slotted in Alexis spot but this shit screams Sasha and Naomi
Imma be honest...Damage CTRL ain't doing it either. Idk what it is, but they just don't feel right atm, and that's why people been calling them boring

they already selling White Rabbit merch
I can see them waiting til Extreme Rules because I think this is some Bray shit that’s all linked to Karrion Kross, Braun and Dexter or at least just Kross. But it would be dope if they just did the reveal before then
How is it connected to Braun and Dexter? I seen tweets about this

DRIP GAWD!
seth-rollins-entrance.gif

Back