Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/13

Now is the perfect time for the Revival to "quit" backstage and then show up on Smackdown

VKM somethin else aint he

Fuck having the black superstars pay tribute

Lets put them on the auction block in front of all these crackas
This has Vince name all over it. He seriously could've just did the opening of Raw MLK tribute and left it at that
What's with these colonizers quoting up Martin Luther da King??? If Titus O'Neal don't come out with the "I've Been to the Mountain Top" speech it's gonna be an issue

Why are y'all watching this shit

I wish they had more time. This should be a ppv match.

But I understand why it's not.... They need more ring time, less promo time

we’ve seen white wrestlers in similar segments. chris masters did that shit every week

we’re just ultra sensitive based on our experience in this country. sometimes it’s paranoia. sometimes it’s deeper than rap

but i won’t knock anyone thinking it’s the latter

we’ve seen white wrestlers in similar segments. chris masters did that shit every week

we’re just ultra sensitive based on our experience in this country. sometimes it’s paranoia. sometimes it’s deeper than rap

but i won’t knock anyone thinking it’s the latter

Its crazy that we xpect white folks to sympathize...when they have shown time and again they dont

But there had to be SOMEBODY in the room that saw that segment as poor taste especially on MLK day

Even the fucking performers themselves...i mean i know they making millions...but fuck man....tell them hell naw...and if you get buried...bide your time and go to the indies

After a stint in the E’ your price goes up a couple thousands

Back