Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 5/27

Rumor is bruan vs hhh at mania

Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

HHH????

My two nieces who are under the age of 8 were equally disgusted with Ronda’s promo and wrestling tonight

Ronda has taken a huge step back in her wrestling and mic skills tonight

rhonda got it together at the end crowd was drowning her lol

Ronda my girl but damn she lets the trolls shut her down and she is the worst at hiding it.
Yup she mad over emotional she look like she gon cry after every promo[/QUOTE]

Charlotte had that problem the first year on main, she eventually got it down hope Ronda can do the same.

She recovered nicely at the end wit Lynch.

She needs to feed off the crowd. Embrace the boos. Become the anti-hero. She cares too much about being a crowd favorite. WWE fans are fickle. You see they favor Becky over you, then talk shyt. How she was at the end...is how she should always be.

Yup she mad over emotional she look like she gon cry after every promo

She needs to feed off the crowd. Embrace the boos. Become the anti-hero. She cares too much about being a crowd favorite. WWE fans are fickle. You see they favor Becky over you, then talk shyt. How she was at the end...is how she should always be.[/QUOTE]

Here character doesn't support her ability

When she gets in the ring it's aggression and trash talk.

I kinda want her to be a Brock character doesn't care about people opinions

She needs to feed off the crowd. Embrace the boos. Become the anti-hero. She cares too much about being a crowd favorite. WWE fans are fickle. You see they favor Becky over you, then talk shyt. How she was at the end...is how she should always be.
Here character doesn't support her ability

When she gets in the ring it's aggression and trash talk.

I kinda want her to be a Brock character doesn't care about people opinions

she needs to be exactly how she was in UFC before Holly Holm kicked her head off her shoulders

Last edited:
Back